Where do you get your funding?

Close to 70% of our funding comes from donations! The remaining 30% is from contracts with municipalities as well as grants.

Contact Us

Whether you’re looking to adopt, volunteer or simply want to chat about your love for animals, we’re all ears (and paws). Contact us today!

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.